WE ARE COMMITTED TO LEAVING A POSITIVE IMPACT
ON OUR WORLD FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS
Beauty without Bunnies
- Little Green has partnered with PETA
- Neither Little Green nor any of our suppliers conduct, commission or pay for any tests on animals and it is our commitment not to do so in the future.
- Our formulations do not contain any animal products, animal by-products or animal derivatives and support those who have chosen a vegan lifestyle.
We are thoughtful in our selection of materials and continue to explore alternative methods to minimize our carbon footprint, including:
- Reduced waste in the course of manufacturing and distribution.
- Cardboard compacted for recycling.
We consciously balance esthetics with a selection of environmentally-responsible materials for all packaging
- The initial steps in our long-term plan include a significant reduction in plastic for all gift-set packaging.
We minimize our power consumption
- Our corporate facility integrates 2200 solar panels, generating a substantial portion of power requirements for the company, reducing the indirect greenhouse gas emissions, air pollution and water pollution.
We are conscious of our environmental impact
- Understanding the detriment non-biodegradable bottles and cans have on the environment, we reduced bottle and can vending machines from our facilities and replaced them with water bottle filling stations.